American Political Science Review, British Journal of Political Science, British Journal of Sociology, Cambridge University Press, ECB Working Paper Series, Economic Notes, Empirical Economics, International Studies Review, Journal for General Social Issues, Journal of Common Market Studies, Journal of Economic Studies, Journal of Economic Surveys, Journal of Environmental and Resource Economics, Journal of European Public Policy, Journal of International Money and Finance, Journal of Socio-Economics, Perspectives on European Politics and Society, Political Studies, Review of Development Economics, Review of Income and Wealth, Southern Economic Journal, ZPol.
Intereconomics, SAGE Open.
Economic and Social Research Council, DG Research & Innovation, DG Research Executive Agency.
1. Explaining Public Support for the Euro outside the Euro Area – Analyzing the Danish Case, 1999-2019, MSc Politics, Economics and Philosophy, UHH, 2020.
2. The Impact of Structural Capital on Public Support for the Euro – An Empirical Analysis, MSc Economics, UHH, 2020.
3. Comparing Public Support for the Euro inside and outside the Euro Area – Evidence from the Eurobarometer, 2005-2017, MSc Economics, UHH, 2020.
4. Complementary Intangible Capital Investment and Artificial Intelligence – Analyzing the German case, BA Economics, UHH, 2019.
5. Does Germany benefit from the Euro? – A Systematic Literature Review, MSc Economics, UHH, 2019.
6. Do the Economic or Political Optimum Currency Area Criteria Explain the Enduring Sustainability of the Economic and Monetary Union better? – A qualitative Assessment of Italian Case, BA Economics, UHH, 2019.
7. Are Structural and Cohesion Funds promoting convergence between NUTS2 regions? – an empirical assessment considering Europe 2020 Strategy, MSc Economics, UHH, 2019.
8. Clean enough for the club? An Assessment of the influence of EU membership on Romania’s fight against corruption, Msc Politics, Economics and Philosophy, UHH, 2019.
9. Intangible Capital and Labour Productivity Growth – An Empirical Investigation for the EU, MSc Economics, UHH, 2019.
10. Können die Mitgliedsstaaten der Eurozone künftige Staatschuldenkrisen durch die Emission von SBBS Effektiv verhindern?, BA Economics, UHH, 2018.
11. Is Political Unity the Glue that holds the EMU together? Evidence from the Ruble Zone (1991-1993), with emphasis on the role of International Organizations, G7 and Financial Markets, MSc Economics, UHH, 2018.
12. Measuring the competitiveness of EU and China - The Key role of education in their 2020 strategy, MSc Economics, University of Paris, 2011.
13. Systemic Trust and Economic Growth—A Cross-Sectional Analysis, BA Economics, University of Göttingen, 2010.
14. Trust, Inequality and Redistribution Policy – A Theoretical and Empirical Study of Latin American Countries between 1996 and 2009, BA Economics, University of Göttingen, 2010.
ARA, Bloomberg, Bulgarian National Radio, Christian Science Monitor, Deutsche Welle, Euronews, Financial Times, Financial Times (Germany), Le Soir, Mainichi, ORF, ORF Broadcasting, Research Europe, South African Broadcasting, The Prague Post, Wirtschaftswoche.